Book Review: The Devoruing

Title: The Devouring: A Billy Boyle WWII mystery.
Genere: Mystery, Noir, WWII
Author: James R Benn

Synopsis: Billy Boyle is at it again this time in a neutral (but not so neutral) Switzerland. Billy and Kaz must find out what is going on when there is not one but two murders in Bern. Filled with intrigue and espionage. The age-old motive, greed. Nazis, murder, and gold in the alps is a good way to summarize this wonderful example of Noir.

Review: This being the first Billy Boyle novel I read, it did not feel like other books in which you would have to have read the others to get an idea of what is going on. I like that, where I can pick up and read where I want and not feel lost. So if you want great detective book, this is one of the best I have read in a long time.

If you love noir like me, then this is a great read and I will be looking for more Billy Boyle novels in the future.

RATING: GO OUT AND READ IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Movie Review: Annihilation

Happy Halloween

WIPs