Blade Runner 2049

I rented the latest installment of the Blade Runner movies 2049.
Plot: Good, kept me interested and had me guessing who is really who, with a classic Film Noir way. On a job, K finds out there is more going on in his investigation tracking down the 8s. He starts to think there is more to him than being a newer model of Replicant. As I will state NO SPOILERS to those who have yet to see this wonderful movie. Though the plot did remind me of Armitage the III Poly Matrix (2nd Movie) and the first Armitage the III (1st Movie) also a good favorite anime of mine.
Cinematography: Just as good as the first Blade Runner (Which I recommend watching as one of my top Noir films from the 80's), the setting and lighting played a part in setting the atmosphere.

My rating: Watch it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Movie Review: Annihilation

Happy Halloween

WIPs